- Food & Drink
For those who wish to celebrate St Patrick’ Day with a cake rather than a pint of Guinness, can I point you in the direction of Aol Lifestyle and this nice recipe for Irish coffee cake. It does contain whiskey, so there’s no fear of [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- How to make celeriac chips ... 1 week ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 3 weeks ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 1 month ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 1 month ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 1 month ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 2 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 2 months ago
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 3 months ago