- Food & Drink
Sound the alarms! The official Most Romantic Day of the Year is nearly upon us and if you have a partner then it’s not yet too late to get them a moderately humourous card and flowers / chocolates / cufflinks or whatever [...]Continue Reading →
Looking for ways to woo your loved one this 14th February? Then head over to The Dabbler this weekend, where you’ll find a romantic meal for two stuffed full of aphrodisiacs that are guaranteed to set your lovers loins aflame. Possibly. Mussels with Bacon and Cider [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
By PDGACO payday loans uk
Or by email?
Gin Tweetsginandcrumpets: @rocketandsquash Good day to choose: the baby piggies are arriving!
3 hours ago from Echofon
- Ballymaloe (24)
- Food & Drink (162)
- Drink (36)
- Food (126)
- Freelance (54)
- Travel (80)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Popcorn, pretzel and M&Ms cake ... 2 weeks ago
- Sour milk, chocolate and ginger cake ... 3 weeks ago
- Baked Alaskas ... 2 months ago
- Valentine’s Day recipes for Belazu ... 3 months ago
- Coffee and cake in the desert, The Sahara, Tunisia ... 4 months ago
- Crispy cheese pancakes à la Findus ... 5 months ago
- The Dish and The Spoon is 6 months old ... 6 months ago
- Bacon and egg pie revisited ... 6 months ago