- Food & Drink
Sound the alarms! The official Most Romantic Day of the Year is nearly upon us and if you have a partner then it’s not yet too late to get them a moderately humourous card and flowers / chocolates / cufflinks or whatever [...]Continue Reading →
Looking for ways to woo your loved one this 14th February? Then head over to The Dabbler this weekend, where you’ll find a romantic meal for two stuffed full of aphrodisiacs that are guaranteed to set your lovers loins aflame. Possibly. Mussels with Bacon and Cider [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Gin Tasting: Daffy’s Gin ... 4 weeks ago
- How to make celeriac chips ... 2 months ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 2 months ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 2 months ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 3 months ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 3 months ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 4 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 4 months ago