- Food & Drink
I’m a tiny bit late on this one, so let’s pretend it’s the 6th November. Because on the 6th November The Dish and The Spoon was 6 months old – a momentous occasion that deserves party hats, balloons, cake and a timely [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
By AHRALLUK payday loans
Or by email?
Gin TweetsRachaelParkman: @ginandcrumpets yep. They don't warn you about it. Also buying presents for their mum.
14 minutes ago from Twitter for BlackBerry®iamcheapskate: @ginandcrumpets "she's says we're booked, sorry mate"
18 minutes ago from Tweetbot for iOS
- Ballymaloe (24)
- Food & Drink (162)
- Drink (36)
- Food (126)
- Freelance (54)
- Travel (80)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Popcorn, pretzel and M&Ms cake ... 1 week ago
- Sour milk, chocolate and ginger cake ... 3 weeks ago
- Baked Alaskas ... 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day recipes for Belazu ... 3 months ago
- Coffee and cake in the desert, The Sahara, Tunisia ... 4 months ago
- Crispy cheese pancakes à la Findus ... 4 months ago
- The Dish and The Spoon is 6 months old ... 6 months ago
- Bacon and egg pie revisited ... 6 months ago