- Food & Drink
It’s the 23rd December and I know exactly what you’re thinking: I’ve got the presents, put up the tree, secretly eaten all the good ones out of the tin of Quality Street and put the sherry in the fridge, but NIGHTMARE! I’ve forgotten to make the crispy cheese pancakes in the manner of Findus! Christmas is RUINED.Continue Reading →
The retro season over at lovefood.com has reached its apotheosis with the prawn cocktail. Shredded lettuce, diced cucumber and plump prawns in proper Marie Rose sauce, made with ketchup and everything. Click here for the recipe, and to read all about its glamorous history, [...]Continue Reading →
The British seaside has many attractions. Piers, pebbly beaches, little trains that chug up and down the promenade at slower than walking pace, sticks of rock carved into humorous shapes. But for me, none of it beats poking around the town’s charity shops while wearing [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- ginandcrumpets on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- Louise on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- ginandcrumpets on 10 Delicious Things I Ate on Holiday In Scotland
- Ailbhe on 10 Delicious Things I Ate on Holiday In Scotland
- Mónica on Eating Asturias: into the cheese caves and under the apple trees
- No items.