- Food & Drink
Back in 2009, when it was all fields and forests around here, I posted a recipe for bacon and egg pie. It was a recipe I used to make every week when I worked in Greenwich market, selling cake and [...]Continue Reading →
On March 4, 2012 By ginandcrumpets
The dark arts of food styling are much whispered about. It’s often assumed that magazines deploy most of B&Q to get their meals looking as scrumptious as they do. The chicken is varnished, the lasagne is blow-torched and the steam [...]Continue Reading →
If there was a silver lining to the sloe gin taste off, it was the gala pork pie we used to line our stomachs. We actually ate it as a light starter and then followed it with a full English, as there was some concern about what would [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- How to make celeriac chips ... 1 week ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 3 weeks ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 1 month ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 1 month ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 1 month ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 2 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 2 months ago
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 3 months ago