- Food & Drink
On March 4, 2012 By ginandcrumpets
The dark arts of food styling are much whispered about. It’s often assumed that magazines deploy most of B&Q to get their meals looking as scrumptious as they do. The chicken is varnished, the lasagne is blow-torched and the steam [...]Continue Reading →
If there was a silver lining to the sloe gin taste off, it was the gala pork pie we used to line our stomachs. We actually ate it as a light starter and then followed it with a full English, as there was some concern about what would [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 1 week ago
- A food safari around Suffolk ... 2 weeks ago
- Forza Dispensa, Forza Win, Peckham ... 3 weeks ago
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 1 month ago
- Carrot cake with gingerbread spicing ... 2 months ago
- Greek frappé nes ... 2 months ago
- Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Gin ... 2 months ago
- Baking Justin Gellatly’s Custard Tart ... 3 months ago