- Food & Drink
On Saturday I went shopping at East Street Market for the first time in a few years. I used to shop there every week, buying scoops of fruit and veg for a pound a pound and stopping at the egg stall, fishmongers, [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Gin Tasting: Daffy’s Gin ... 4 weeks ago
- How to make celeriac chips ... 2 months ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 2 months ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 2 months ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 3 months ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 3 months ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 4 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 4 months ago