- Food & Drink
Sound the alarms! The official Most Romantic Day of the Year is nearly upon us and if you have a partner then it’s not yet too late to get them a moderately humourous card and flowers / chocolates / cufflinks or whatever [...]Continue Reading →
The sun is out, the heat is on and I have cast off my jumpers, mufflers, vests, long johns and balaclava. Following this great unveiling my fancy turns to one thing and one thing alone: salad.
It’s a passing phase that arrives with the first warm rays [...]Continue Reading →
Last year, just before the snow and Christmas whipped time up into a muffled frenzy, I went to an event hosted by Easy Cheesey Chèvre, a campaign devoted to asking: “Have you considered having some French goat’s cheese with that?”
If you’ve ever wanted [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Alicia (foodycat) on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- Ailsa on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- Louise on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- No items.