- Food & Drink
Sound the alarms! The official Most Romantic Day of the Year is nearly upon us and if you have a partner then it’s not yet too late to get them a moderately humourous card and flowers / chocolates / cufflinks or whatever [...]Continue Reading →
The sun is out, the heat is on and I have cast off my jumpers, mufflers, vests, long johns and balaclava. Following this great unveiling my fancy turns to one thing and one thing alone: salad.
It’s a passing phase that arrives with the first warm rays [...]Continue Reading →
Last year, just before the snow and Christmas whipped time up into a muffled frenzy, I went to an event hosted by Easy Cheesey Chèvre, a campaign devoted to asking: “Have you considered having some French goat’s cheese with that?”
If you’ve ever wanted to [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 1 week ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 2 weeks ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 1 month ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 1 month ago
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 2 months ago
- A food safari around Suffolk ... 2 months ago
- Forza Dispensa, Forza Win, Peckham ... 2 months ago
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 3 months ago