- Food & Drink
The sun is out, the heat is on and I have cast off my jumpers, mufflers, vests, long johns and balaclava. Following this great unveiling my fancy turns to one thing and one thing alone: salad.
It’s a passing phase that arrives with the first warm rays [...]Continue Reading →
Apparently, I am now taking requests.
At the end of March Alistair got in touch with a tale of savoury muffin woe. He’d been on holiday to the Antipodes and had enjoyed the fine cafe culture they have down there. But returning to the UK he was faced with [...]Continue Reading →
There is snow again. Not enough to stop me getting to work but enough to make me grateful for central heating. I’m battling the weather on all fronts – with thick socks, knitted hats and bowls of soup.
Named after the noxious yellow fogs that used to poison [...]Continue Reading →
I remember going on picnics as a child when we’d drive to the picnic spot and then stay inside the car eating sandwiches and doughnuts because it was raining too hard, even for over-excited children. Last year I went on a picnic when we ended up underneath the picnic [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
By AHRLLOSUK payday loans uk
Or by email?
- Ballymaloe (24)
- Food & Drink (162)
- Drink (36)
- Food (126)
- Freelance (54)
- Travel (80)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Popcorn, pretzel and M&Ms cake ... 2 weeks ago
- Sour milk, chocolate and ginger cake ... 3 weeks ago
- Baked Alaskas ... 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day recipes for Belazu ... 3 months ago
- Coffee and cake in the desert, The Sahara, Tunisia ... 4 months ago
- Crispy cheese pancakes à la Findus ... 4 months ago
- The Dish and The Spoon is 6 months old ... 6 months ago
- Bacon and egg pie revisited ... 6 months ago