- Food & Drink
On November 5, 2013 By ginandcrumpets
Munchkin is a really satisfying word to say. The bite down of ‘munch’ followed by the chew of ‘kin’ makes enunciating it an almost physical pleasure. Try it, and if you don’t spend the next couple of minutes repeating munchkin over [...]Continue Reading →
The sun is out, the heat is on and I have cast off my jumpers, mufflers, vests, long johns and balaclava. Following this great unveiling my fancy turns to one thing and one thing alone: salad.
It’s a passing phase that arrives with the first warm rays [...]Continue Reading →
Apparently, I am now taking requests.
At the end of March Alistair got in touch with a tale of savoury muffin woe. He’d been on holiday to the Antipodes and had enjoyed the fine cafe culture they have down there. But returning to the UK he was faced with [...]Continue Reading →
There is snow again. Not enough to stop me getting to work but enough to make me grateful for central heating. I’m battling the weather on all fronts – with thick socks, knitted hats and bowls of soup.
Named after the noxious yellow fogs that used to poison [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- beachhutcook on Gin tasting: Oliver Cromwell Dry London Gin (Aldi)
- Gemma Gannon on Gin tasting: Oliver Cromwell Dry London Gin (Aldi)
- Gin tasting: Oliver Cromwell Dry London Gin (Aldi) on Guerilla gin tasting: Beefeater London Gin
- james on Gin tasting: Grenall’s London Dry Gin
- Sophie Muller on Stuffed munchkin pumpkins in the manner of Eat Like A Girl
- Ballymaloe (24)
- Food & Drink (166)
- Drink (39)
- Food (127)
- Baking (50)
- Books (1)
- Breakfast (11)
- Fish & Shellfish (1)
- Meat & Poultry (20)
- Preserves (9)
- Puddings (14)
- Sweets & Chocolate (4)
- Vegetarian (18)
- Freelance (54)
- Travel (82)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Gin tasting: Oliver Cromwell Dry London Gin (Aldi) ... 1 week ago
- Stuffed munchkin pumpkins in the manner of Eat Like A Girl ... 1 month ago
- Gin tasting: King of Soho London Dry Gin ... 1 month ago
- Making goose rillettes for Michaelmas ... 2 months ago
- Gluten free lemon, almond and polenta cake and no churn lavender ice cream ... 2 months ago
- Michaelmas Feast with Stepney City Farm and The Ginger Pig ... 2 months ago
- Gin tasting: Opihr Oriental Spiced London Dry Gin ... 4 months ago
- A frying pan breakfast ... 4 months ago