- Food & Drink
If you’ve read the comments on the Mulled cider post, then you’ll have read the story of the flaming pot incident. That incident taught me two crucial things about mulled wine:
1 Don’t put in so much hard liquor and fortified wine that it makes the [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speedy Tactics For instant payday loans uk Tips
Or by email?
Gin Tweetsmiss_jordi: @BobBobRicard @ginandcrumpets @FeedTheTang @EffBeeee @misswhiplash she lasted until about 9:15. Amazing effort. And a delicious dinner.
4 hours ago from Echofonclimpsonandsons: RT @ginandcrumpets: @newtonandpott @climpsonandsons Glad to have you both on the shelves.
4 hours ago from Twitter for iPad
- Ballymaloe (24)
- Food & Drink (162)
- Drink (36)
- Food (126)
- Freelance (54)
- Travel (80)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Popcorn, pretzel and M&Ms cake ... 1 week ago
- Sour milk, chocolate and ginger cake ... 3 weeks ago
- Baked Alaskas ... 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day recipes for Belazu ... 3 months ago
- Coffee and cake in the desert, The Sahara, Tunisia ... 4 months ago
- Crispy cheese pancakes à la Findus ... 4 months ago
- The Dish and The Spoon is 6 months old ... 6 months ago
- Bacon and egg pie revisited ... 6 months ago