- Food & Drink
Maya Garden Restaurant, 17 Uzun Cars?, Kas
You would think after second helpings of moussaka and dolmades at lunch I’d want a nice, light dinner – or maybe even no dinner at all. If you do think that, then you don’t know me very well. What I wanted [...]
Kas, nestled in one of Turkey’s more southerly bulges, is the sort of place that brochures optimistically describe as an ‘unspoilt fishing village,’ a description that’s in nodding acquaintanceship with the truth when it come to Kas. It’s a charming white-walls-and-olive-trees kind of place, crawling with sharp-eyed cats [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Quick Strategies In bad credit payday loans direct lenders What's Required
Or by email?
Gin Tweetsmiss_jordi: @BobBobRicard @ginandcrumpets @FeedTheTang @EffBeeee @misswhiplash she lasted until about 9:15. Amazing effort. And a delicious dinner.
2 hours ago from Echofonclimpsonandsons: RT @ginandcrumpets: @newtonandpott @climpsonandsons Glad to have you both on the shelves.
2 hours ago from Twitter for iPad
- Ballymaloe (24)
- Food & Drink (162)
- Drink (36)
- Food (126)
- Freelance (54)
- Travel (80)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Popcorn, pretzel and M&Ms cake ... 1 week ago
- Sour milk, chocolate and ginger cake ... 3 weeks ago
- Baked Alaskas ... 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day recipes for Belazu ... 3 months ago
- Coffee and cake in the desert, The Sahara, Tunisia ... 4 months ago
- Crispy cheese pancakes à la Findus ... 4 months ago
- The Dish and The Spoon is 6 months old ... 6 months ago
- Bacon and egg pie revisited ... 6 months ago