- Food & Drink
Maya Garden Restaurant, 17 Uzun Cars?, Kas
You would think after second helpings of moussaka and dolmades at lunch I’d want a nice, light dinner – or maybe even no dinner at all. If you do think that, then you don’t know me very well. What I [...]
Kas, nestled in one of Turkey’s more southerly bulges, is the sort of place that brochures optimistically describe as an ‘unspoilt fishing village,’ a description that’s in nodding acquaintanceship with the truth when it come to Kas. It’s a charming white-walls-and-olive-trees kind of place, crawling with sharp-eyed cats [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Carrot cake with gingerbread spicing ... 4 days ago
- Greek frappé nes ... 1 week ago
- Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Gin ... 1 week ago
- Baking Justin Gellatly’s Custard Tart ... 3 weeks ago
- Cocktail Making Masterclass, Hotel du Vin, Brighton ... 1 month ago
- Gin tasting: Blackwoods Vintage Dry Gin ... 2 months ago
- Sour milk & lemon cake ... 2 months ago
- Chicken & leek pie with a suet crust ... 2 months ago