- Food & Drink
A week ago, the builders who are refitting the restaurant below my flat carefully cut through the telephone cable, denying my access to The Internet. Fortunately, a man in a day-glo yellow tabard came riding to my rescue and relaid the cable, giving me back [...]Continue Reading →
The second rule of holiday eating – after “always obsessively research your eating out options and refuse to deviate from them for fear of looking like a fool who will pay well over the odds for a unpalatable plate of slurry” – is: If you must depart from your carefully planned [...]Continue Reading →
The great romantic myth of holiday-making is The Little Local Restaurant. The dark doorway that leads through to a room packed with rough-hewn tables, slightly uncomfortable chairs and rustic locals all decoratively chowing down on delicious specialities you’ll never find outside of that town. Tumblers of wine, baskets of [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Gin Tasting: Daffy’s Gin ... 1 month ago
- How to make celeriac chips ... 2 months ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 2 months ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 3 months ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 3 months ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 3 months ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 4 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 4 months ago