- Food & Drink
On January 8, 2014 By ginandcrumpets
A city of bridges and sighs, Venice is also home to the note. Taped to walls and windows, and written in underlined, over exclamation marked English, they yap instructions at the milling crowds. ‘No eating! [...]Continue Reading →
The restaurant pictured above is not L’Osteria dell’Acquasanta. For many years Leonard and her family believed it was. True, it didn’t look anything like the picture on the website and if you put the address into Google the arrow pointed to the other end of town, but Acquasanta isn’t [...]Continue Reading →
Genova isn’t a conventional choice for a minibreak. A grubby port city whose glory days slipped past sometime in the 14th century, Genova funnels squeaky-suited business travellers and cruise ship escapees through its narrow alleyways, but rarely hosts holiday-makers who simply can’t leave Italy without seeing the home of pesto.
Their absence [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 2 weeks ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 2 weeks ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 1 month ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 1 month ago
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 2 months ago
- A food safari around Suffolk ... 2 months ago
- Forza Dispensa, Forza Win, Peckham ... 2 months ago
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 3 months ago