- Food & Drink
The restaurant pictured above is not L’Osteria dell’Acquasanta. For many years Leonard and her family believed it was. True, it didn’t look anything like the picture on the website and if you put the address into Google the arrow pointed to the other end of town, but Acquasanta isn’t [...]Continue Reading →
Genova isn’t a conventional choice for a minibreak. A grubby port city whose glory days slipped past sometime in the 14th century, Genova funnels squeaky-suited business travellers and cruise ship escapees through its narrow alleyways, but rarely hosts holiday-makers who simply can’t leave Italy without seeing the home of pesto.
Their absence [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Major Elements In payday loans lenders only uk Some Fundamentals
Or by email?
- Ballymaloe (24)
- Food & Drink (162)
- Drink (36)
- Food (126)
- Freelance (54)
- Travel (80)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Popcorn, pretzel and M&Ms cake ... 1 week ago
- Sour milk, chocolate and ginger cake ... 3 weeks ago
- Baked Alaskas ... 1 month ago
- Valentine’s Day recipes for Belazu ... 3 months ago
- Coffee and cake in the desert, The Sahara, Tunisia ... 4 months ago
- Crispy cheese pancakes à la Findus ... 4 months ago
- The Dish and The Spoon is 6 months old ... 6 months ago
- Bacon and egg pie revisited ... 6 months ago