- Food & Drink
Last Monday I spent half an hour talking nonsense about Nunhead, The Contented Calf Cookbook and stapling posters to trees on the Nunhead American Radio Show with Lewis Schaffer on resonance fm. If, for some strange reason, you weren’t sat at home listening to resonance and missed my stella turn, you can [...]Continue Reading →
If you’ve ever wondered what I would like sat on a stool trying to simultaneously look thin, interesting, knowledgeable, friendly and engaged while repeatedly saying: “It’s delicious Penny!”, now is your chance. I am one of the guests on Market Kitchen tonight (10th February) and tomorrow [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 1 week ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 1 week ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 1 month ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 1 month ago
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 2 months ago
- A food safari around Suffolk ... 2 months ago
- Forza Dispensa, Forza Win, Peckham ... 2 months ago
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 3 months ago