- Food & Drink
Last Monday I spent half an hour talking nonsense about Nunhead, The Contented Calf Cookbook and stapling posters to trees on the Nunhead American Radio Show with Lewis Schaffer on resonance fm. If, for some strange reason, you weren’t sat at home listening to resonance and missed my stella turn, you can [...]Continue Reading →
If you’ve ever wondered what I would like sat on a stool trying to simultaneously look thin, interesting, knowledgeable, friendly and engaged while repeatedly saying: “It’s delicious Penny!”, now is your chance. I am one of the guests on Market Kitchen tonight (10th February) and tomorrow [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 4 days ago
- A food safari around Suffolk ... 1 week ago
- Forza Dispensa, Forza Win, Peckham ... 2 weeks ago
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 1 month ago
- Carrot cake with gingerbread spicing ... 2 months ago
- Greek frappé nes ... 2 months ago
- Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Gin ... 2 months ago
- Baking Justin Gellatly’s Custard Tart ... 2 months ago