- Food & Drink
Last Monday I spent half an hour talking nonsense about Nunhead, The Contented Calf Cookbook and stapling posters to trees on the Nunhead American Radio Show with Lewis Schaffer on resonance fm. If, for some strange reason, you weren’t sat at home listening to resonance and missed my stella turn, you can [...]Continue Reading →
If you’ve ever wondered what I would like sat on a stool trying to simultaneously look thin, interesting, knowledgeable, friendly and engaged while repeatedly saying: “It’s delicious Penny!”, now is your chance. I am one of the guests on Market Kitchen tonight (10th February) and tomorrow [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Gin Tasting: Daffy’s Gin ... 1 month ago
- How to make celeriac chips ... 3 months ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 3 months ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 3 months ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 4 months ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 4 months ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 5 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 5 months ago