- Food & Drink
I’m a tiny bit late on this one, so let’s pretend it’s the 6th November. Because on the 6th November The Dish and The Spoon was 6 months old – a momentous occasion that deserves party hats, balloons, cake and a timely [...]Continue Reading →
It’s been six weeks since The Dish and The Spoon opened in Nunhead. Six weeks of panicked scone baking, exhausted espresso mainlining, sweary finger slicing and mopping. Lots and lots of mopping. The learning curve hasn’t been so much [...]Continue Reading →
So, the food blogging shoe is finally on the other foot. After a couple of years of offering my opinion on other people’s cafes, restaurants and bars I’m finally pulling on some whites and going to work in a kitchen. The cafe I’ll be pouring [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 4 days ago
- Carrot cake with gingerbread spicing ... 1 month ago
- Greek frappé nes ... 1 month ago
- Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Gin ... 1 month ago
- Baking Justin Gellatly’s Custard Tart ... 1 month ago
- Cocktail Making Masterclass, Hotel du Vin, Brighton ... 2 months ago
- Gin tasting: Blackwoods Vintage Dry Gin ... 3 months ago
- Sour milk & lemon cake ... 3 months ago