- Food & Drink
On February 21, 2012 By ginandcrumpets
Oven baked beetroot risotto from The Contented calf Cookbook Last year my friend Elena Cimelli and I wrote The Contented Calf Cookbook. It’s a cookbook designed for parents and parents-to-be, especially breastfeeding mums. All the recipes are made with lactogenic ingredients – foods that help support breast milk [...]Continue Reading →
After 18 months of research, recipe testing, more recipe testing and line by line index checking that left me completely cross-eyed, The Contented Calf Cookbook: Nourishing Recipes For Breastfeeding Mums To Help Promote Milk Production has been published and I’m so proud of it I still can’t resist stroking [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 2 days ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 5 days ago
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 1 month ago
- A food safari around Suffolk ... 1 month ago
- Forza Dispensa, Forza Win, Peckham ... 1 month ago
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 2 months ago
- Carrot cake with gingerbread spicing ... 3 months ago
- Greek frappé nes ... 3 months ago