- Food & Drink
I know what you’re thinking. No, really. I do. It’s a gift I have. Firstly, you’re wondering whether it’s too early to put the central heating on. Let me reassure you, it’s fine. It’s never too soon to experience the joy of socks warm from the radiator. And secondly, you’re [...]Continue Reading →
Reading things online is fun, isn’t it? The screen’s flickering, hypnotic light dazzles and beguiles you while you scan the words and if you get bored half way through you can open up another screen and watch a kitten punch itself in the face.
Reading stuff on paper in normal magazines [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- ginandcrumpets on Contact
- ginandcrumpets on Cocktail Making Masterclass, Hotel du Vin, Brighton
- Sally Sellwood on Cocktail Making Masterclass, Hotel du Vin, Brighton
- Paul Neal on Contact
- ginandcrumpets on Sour milk & lemon cake
- Baking Justin Gellatly’s Custard Tart ... 1 day ago
- Cocktail Making Masterclass, Hotel du Vin, Brighton ... 2 weeks ago
- Gin tasting: Blackwoods Vintage Dry Gin ... 1 month ago
- Sour milk & lemon cake ... 1 month ago
- Chicken & leek pie with a suet crust ... 2 months ago
- Banoffee cake slices ... 2 months ago
- Gin tasting: Martin Miller’s Gin ... 2 months ago
- Spiced tea buns by Richard Bertinet ... 5 months ago