- Food & Drink
I know what you’re thinking. No, really. I do. It’s a gift I have. Firstly, you’re wondering whether it’s too early to put the central heating on. Let me reassure you, it’s fine. It’s never too soon to experience the joy of socks warm from the radiator. And secondly, you’re [...]Continue Reading →
Reading things online is fun, isn’t it? The screen’s flickering, hypnotic light dazzles and beguiles you while you scan the words and if you get bored half way through you can open up another screen and watch a kitten punch itself in the face.
Reading stuff on paper in normal magazines [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- How to make celeriac chips ... 5 days ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 3 weeks ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 4 weeks ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 1 month ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 1 month ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 2 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 2 months ago
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 3 months ago