- Food & Drink
I know what you’re thinking. No, really. I do. It’s a gift I have. Firstly, you’re wondering whether it’s too early to put the central heating on. Let me reassure you, it’s fine. It’s never too soon to experience the joy of socks warm from the radiator. And secondly, you’re [...]Continue Reading →
Reading things online is fun, isn’t it? The screen’s flickering, hypnotic light dazzles and beguiles you while you scan the words and if you get bored half way through you can open up another screen and watch a kitten punch itself in the face.
Reading stuff on paper in normal magazines [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 1 week ago
- Carrot cake with gingerbread spicing ... 1 month ago
- Greek frappé nes ... 1 month ago
- Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Gin ... 1 month ago
- Baking Justin Gellatly’s Custard Tart ... 1 month ago
- Cocktail Making Masterclass, Hotel du Vin, Brighton ... 2 months ago
- Gin tasting: Blackwoods Vintage Dry Gin ... 3 months ago
- Sour milk & lemon cake ... 3 months ago