- Food & Drink
Back in April I was contacted by the British Beans and Peas Campaign and asked if I’d like to take part in the Great British Runner Bean Revival. Now, if there’s one thing I can’t resist, it’s a revival. And to help me revive runner beans [...]Continue Reading →
I can’t begin to tell you how much I hate coleslaw. Limp shards of carrot and cabbage slithering around in an indecent white sauce; the summer is bedecked by tubs of it and the sight of them floods my body with bile. Worse is the tragic half-eaten bowl [...]Continue Reading →
The smell of really wet laundry on the line and a garden mudslide can mean only one thing: it’s summer.
Like all British people, I love the changeability of our weather. It adds an adrenaline rush to summer entertaining. You buy the citronella candles [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
By PDGACO payday loan
Or by email?
Gin Tweetsginandcrumpets: @hey_whatsoever Thank you! When you don't know the right word, googling something is very hard.
3 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Ballymaloe (24)
- Food & Drink (162)
- Drink (36)
- Food (126)
- Freelance (54)
- Travel (80)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Popcorn, pretzel and M&Ms cake ... 2 weeks ago
- Sour milk, chocolate and ginger cake ... 3 weeks ago
- Baked Alaskas ... 2 months ago
- Valentine’s Day recipes for Belazu ... 3 months ago
- Coffee and cake in the desert, The Sahara, Tunisia ... 4 months ago
- Crispy cheese pancakes à la Findus ... 5 months ago
- The Dish and The Spoon is 6 months old ... 6 months ago
- Bacon and egg pie revisited ... 6 months ago