- Food & Drink
Back in April I was contacted by the British Beans and Peas Campaign and asked if I’d like to take part in the Great British Runner Bean Revival. Now, if there’s one thing I can’t resist, it’s a revival. And to help me revive runner beans [...]Continue Reading →
I can’t begin to tell you how much I hate coleslaw. Limp shards of carrot and cabbage slithering around in an indecent white sauce; the summer is bedecked by tubs of it and the sight of them floods my body with bile. Worse is the tragic half-eaten bowl [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Alicia (foodycat) on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- Ailsa on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- Louise on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- No items.