- Food & Drink
Back in April I was contacted by the British Beans and Peas Campaign and asked if I’d like to take part in the Great British Runner Bean Revival. Now, if there’s one thing I can’t resist, it’s a revival. And to help me revive runner beans [...]Continue Reading →
I can’t begin to tell you how much I hate coleslaw. Limp shards of carrot and cabbage slithering around in an indecent white sauce; the summer is bedecked by tubs of it and the sight of them floods my body with bile. Worse is the tragic half-eaten bowl [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Ali Baba and Asian Takeaway, Peckham ... 3 days ago
- A food safari around Suffolk ... 1 week ago
- Forza Dispensa, Forza Win, Peckham ... 2 weeks ago
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 1 month ago
- Carrot cake with gingerbread spicing ... 2 months ago
- Greek frappé nes ... 2 months ago
- Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Gin ... 2 months ago
- Baking Justin Gellatly’s Custard Tart ... 2 months ago