- Food & Drink
On October 2, 2013 By ginandcrumpets
I am a herd beast and when all other food bloggers go mad for Szechuan food, I go mad for Szechuan food too. I order the crispy pig’s intestines and shovel the crunchy-soft offal into my gullet, savouring the chilli heat and the peppercorn numbness. And [...]Continue Reading →
I completely cocked up this cherry pie recipe. I had an idea of making individual pies that you could take with you on a picnic; sturdy little pies that you could prise the lids off, spoon in whipped cream, then eat in a messy fashion.
[...]Continue Reading →
One of the most useless gadgets I own is an ice cream maker. For 364 days of the year, it sits in the Sports Cupboard (named after all the golf clubs, rugby balls, roller skates, tennis rackets, shuttlecocks and other bits of sports equipment purchased, used once and then abandoned [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Alicia (foodycat) on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- Ailsa on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- Louise on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- No items.