- Food & Drink
The Blaggers’ Banquet – the charity dinner organised by Eat Like A Girl in early November – was not just one evening of food, wine, martinis and giving to charity. It was also a month of online auctions, because once you [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Gin Tasting: Daffy’s Gin ... 1 month ago
- How to make celeriac chips ... 3 months ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 3 months ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 3 months ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 4 months ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 4 months ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 5 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 5 months ago