- Food & Drink
On November 17, 2011 By ginandcrumpets
Australian chef Greg Malouf’s new cookbook Malouf, written with his ex-wife and food writer Lucy, was delivered to my office by a courier who must’ve cursed the day that the Maloufs decided to put together a really comprehensive collection of their favourite [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Gin Tasting: Daffy’s Gin ... 1 month ago
- How to make celeriac chips ... 2 months ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 2 months ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 3 months ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 3 months ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 3 months ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 4 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 4 months ago