- Food & Drink
On March 28, 2010 By ginandcrumpets
Let’s time travel again, back to Christmas when I served up Meaty mince pies to my friends. Tentative interest turned into a battle for the last warm mince pie and there was general joy and rejoicing, apart from the vegetarians. They couldn’t join in. [...]Continue Reading →
It’s the night before the night before Christmas and if Father Christmas has any sense, he is fitting snow chains to his sleigh and fog lights to the reindeers. If he has a lot of sense, he’ll fill out a billion “Sorry You Were Out” cards [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Alicia (foodycat) on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- Ailsa on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- Louise on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- No items.