- Food & Drink
A few weeks ago it was The Enigmatic Mr S’s birthday. Being enigmatic, he’s often difficult to buy gifts for, but this year I had a corker of an idea. Because Mr S is inordinately fond of fruit buns. And if you like something, wouldn’t you really like a [...]Continue Reading →
I don’t think there’s an easier bread to make than soda bread. A little sifting, some mixing and patting, then slam it into an oven and within the hour you have hot bread to burn your mouth and fingers on. So simple and yet, in the UK, [...]Continue Reading →
Sometimes you do things in the kitchen that you realise afterwards were utterly stupid, like adding whisky to a hot pan and creating a brief but terrifying column of fire (sorry about your kitchen Leonard).
For a long time, every yeasted bun and loaf I made came [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Alicia (foodycat) on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- Ailsa on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- Louise on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- No items.