- Food & Drink
On August 28, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
On August 25, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
On August 16, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
On August 9, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
An iron grey June sky is sitting low over the park and the air smells of hot pavement, dry lawns and rains to come. I’m on a picnic [...]Continue Reading →
30 minute meals are things I don’t really believe in. Whenever a recipe says: ‘You’ll be eating dinner in less than 30 minutes!” I think: “No I won’t.” And, generally, I’m not. The recipes never take into account not knowing where your ovenproof dish is; [...]Continue Reading →
On June 14, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
Whisky and cream, a traditional Christmas pairing ever since Baileys was bottled There are 17 days till Christmas. 17 days! If you haven’t already decided what you’re buying your loved ones, then perhaps you’re reading the Sunday papers, looking at the glossy magazine features on handmade gifts and thinking to [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Alicia (foodycat) on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- Ailsa on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- Louise on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- No items.