- Food & Drink
If you’ve read the comments on the Mulled cider post, then you’ll have read the story of the flaming pot incident. That incident taught me two crucial things about mulled wine:
1 Don’t put in so much hard liquor and fortified wine that it makes the [...]Continue Reading →
I was walking home on Friday – I know, how healthy am I? – when I walked past the Slow Food Marketon the South Bank, behind the Royal Festival Hall. I can’t resist a food market, and as [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Gin Tasting: Daffy’s Gin ... 1 week ago
- How to make celeriac chips ... 1 month ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 1 month ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 2 months ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 2 months ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 2 months ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 3 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 3 months ago