- Food & Drink
If you’ve read the comments on the Mulled cider post, then you’ll have read the story of the flaming pot incident. That incident taught me two crucial things about mulled wine:
1 Don’t put in so much hard liquor and fortified wine that it makes the [...]Continue Reading →
I was walking home on Friday – I know, how healthy am I? – when I walked past the Slow Food Marketon the South Bank, behind the Royal Festival Hall. I can’t resist a food market, and as [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by email?
- Orchard Ramble (a cocktail, not a pastime) ... 1 week ago
- Carrot cake with gingerbread spicing ... 1 month ago
- Greek frappé nes ... 1 month ago
- Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Gin ... 1 month ago
- Baking Justin Gellatly’s Custard Tart ... 1 month ago
- Cocktail Making Masterclass, Hotel du Vin, Brighton ... 2 months ago
- Gin tasting: Blackwoods Vintage Dry Gin ... 3 months ago
- Sour milk & lemon cake ... 3 months ago