- Food & Drink
I know you think now is a good time to go on a detox, but really it isn’t. Consider the impact going alcohol, fat and sugar-free will have on your poor, trembling body. Your internal organs have only just got comfortable operating entirely on Harveys Bristol Cream and your [...]Continue Reading →
I have drunk all the whisky and still I have a cold. I wake up with mucussy snorts, snuffling in bedsheets damp from a night’s feverish sweats. I spend my days glowing with the fuzzy warmth that only a busy virus can generate. I go to [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Gin Tasting: Daffy’s Gin ... 1 month ago
- How to make celeriac chips ... 3 months ago
- Drinking gin in Edinburgh ... 3 months ago
- Parsnip Soup with Kale, Walnut & Stilton Pesto ... 3 months ago
- Where In The Hell To Buy Things For People Who Like Food This Christmas ... 4 months ago
- Whisky & Cream Fudge ... 4 months ago
- Gin tasting: Half Hitch Gin ... 5 months ago
- Peckham Refreshment Rooms, Peckham Bazaar and Peckham Market – all the Peckhams ... 5 months ago