- Food & Drink
On August 28, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
On August 25, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
On August 16, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
On August 9, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
On July 21, 2015 By ginandcrumpets
Growing up in Portsmouth, summer was always spent on the beach. We’d pile into the car: me, my sisters, my cousins, a few friends, and a parent or two; and drive down to the seaside ‘before the rush’, which meant 8am. By 8.30am we’d have colonised [...]Continue Reading →
It’s summer, which means parties, picnics, barbecues and sitting on the pavement outside the pub, drinking pints and feeling very continental. If Christmas is the height of winter drinking, then summer is when we put on our booze bikinis [...]Continue Reading →
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a scheme to set up a new brewery in Lewisham, called Ignition Brewery. My friend Nick O’Shea was trying to win funding to set it up with Lewisham Mencap, creating jobs for adults with [...]Continue Reading →
My name is Jassy Davis and I'm a freelance food writer, recipe developer and food stylist. I write for magazines, websites and I'm the co-author of The Contented Calf Cookbook.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Or by email?
- Alicia (foodycat) on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- Ailsa on #GBBO Bake Along: Cherry & Star Anise Crème Brûlées
- ginandcrumpets on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- Louise on #MatildaBakeOff Hot Chocolate Cake For One
- No items.